Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Little Pony :Rainbow Swirl

This My Little Pony look is inspired by Rainbow Swirl,  I picked her out of the bunch because she had a lot of great eye catching colors and I love to create looks that make colors pop and this pony had them, from her bright Seafoam Green to her fiery Magentas and Oranges..and she's got a little bit of glitter which is always fun to work with




















Here's my look:











































 Here's what I used:


EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Milk
  • Lid- 120 (the closest color I could get to that purple) I also used Ulta shadow in Bayou
  • Crease- Urban Decay in Ransom
  • Highlight-120 palette (white-gold)
  • Liner- On the top I first used Hard Candy Walk the Line eyeliner in Night Sky, then I put on top Archetype Minerals in Soap Bubble. On the lower lash line  I used a bright pink from the 120 palette  and then in the inner corner and inner lower lash line I used Archetype Minerals in Weeping Willow and NYX JP in Orange in the water line.
  • Mascara- Cover Girl 24 hr Lash Blast
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! in Heart Throb
  • Bronzer- Physician's Formula in Light- Med
LIPS
  • NYX in Rose Bud
  • Wet N Wild Speed Gloss in Frantic

No comments:

Post a Comment