Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Christina Aguilera: The Voice Elimination Round


 Here's is one the many Christina Aguilera looks from The Voice, this one was taken from one of the Elimination rounds and I have to say it was one of my favorite looks to do. I think it has something to do with the bright pink lip that really sold me.































 Here's my look:



























































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Styli-Style waterproof liner in Black and blend out
  • Lid- Archetype Minerals in Epiphany
  • Crease- Bring Epiphany up into the crease
  • Highlight- Day to Play in Matte Beige
  • Liner- along with using the Black liner on the top lash line, on the bottom I used a mix of Jordana liner in Evening Mist and Styli-Style in Plum.
  • Mascara- Cover Girl 24 Hr Lash Blast
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Physician's Formula in Light-Med
  • Blush- Flirt! Heart Throb and Physician's Formula Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose

LIPS
  • I mixed NYX Pink Lyric with Narcissuss
  • Wet N Wild Speed Gloss in Untamed




No comments:

Post a Comment