Sunday, September 16, 2012

Christina Aguilera: The Voice Live Elimination


This was an early look from the elimination rounds of The Voice, I had to re-do this look because the first time it was done it was way too bright and hers is a  lot more smokey and dark and she was a lot more tan which I'm pretty much a ghost lol so I had to put a lot of blush and bronzer on.

























Here's my look:







































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Primer- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
  • Lid- NYC Liner in Sky High, then I used Urban Decay Black Palette in Sabbath. Then I used Claires Glitter (med blue)
  • Crease-Urban Decay Black Palette in Barracuda
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Naked Palete in Virgin
  • Liner- On the top, bottom and waterline I used Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
  • Mascara- Urban Decay Big Fatty Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- Benefit Erase Paste
  • Bronzer- Urban Glow in Brown Sugar and Physician's Formula in Light-Med
  • Blush- Physician's Formula Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose and NYC Baked Blush in Sunstone
LIPS
  • NYC gloss Nuede York City

No comments:

Post a Comment