Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Roller Girl Pallete #2

This my second look from the Urban Decay Roller Girl Palette, a Bronzed out smokey eye, a simple look but still very nice.


Here's my look:










































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Lid- I used Whiskey 24/7 Liner on my lid and smudged it out into my crease then I applied Dark Horse
  • Crease- Dark Horse
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Naked Palette in Virgin
  • Liner- I used Whiskey again but this time on the top as a liner, then on the lower lash I used Verve in the inner to middle and Dark Horse from the middle to outer
  • Mascara- Cover Girl 24 Hr Lash Blast
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Urban Decay Pore Perfection sample
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll
 LIPS
  • Urban Decay Lip Junkie Gloss in Crush

No comments:

Post a Comment