Friday, September 7, 2012

Reel Sexy: Dynamic Duo #1 Look

This look is inspired by MAC's Reel Sexy Collection. This collection was released earlier in the Summer. Dynamic Duo #1 has a great peachy color with a hint of gold on the left, and a bright purple matte with a berry vibe to it.



















Here's my look:






































Here's What I Used


EYES
  • Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Lid- Instead of using the Peach color on the Dynamic Duo #1, I used Wet N Wild in Silent Treatment (peach)
  • Crease- Instead of using the purple color in the Duo, I used 120 palette matte purple with a redder base.
  • Highlight- I used Silent Treatment again (peach) and the inner corner
  • Liner- I used Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Whiskey on the top and bottom lash lines, then I put a little of the purple on the outer corner of the lower lash line.
  • Mascara-Cover Girl 24hr Lash Blast
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! Heart Throb
LIPS
  • NYX in Castle

    No comments:

    Post a Comment