Friday, September 7, 2012

Tea Time Pinks

Another Red Hat Society outing, and this time we had tea, I  really liked how my makeup turned out that day, it was very playful and vibrant. I also got to wear a nifty hat :)




















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- UD Primer Potion
  • Lid- NYX JP in Strawberry Milk, then I used Archetype Minerals in Pink Insanity, then in the outer corner I used She Space Oh You Jealous Girl
  • Crease- Used the bright pink in the crease
  • Highlight- UD Naked Palette in Virgin
  • Liner- Styli-Style liquid liner in Blackest Black, on the bottom I used UD 24/7 Pencil in Delinquint with Archetype Minerals in Symphony of Choas on top
  • Mascara- Cover Girl 24 Hr Lash Blast
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match + Femme Couture Get Radiant in Pearl
  • Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll
 LIPS
  • NYC in Park Avenue Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment