Friday, September 7, 2012

Makeup Geek: Avengers Inspired: Hulk

One of the previous MakeupGeek contest was Avengers inspired, I decided to try a Hulk look. I really hope that Mark Ruffalo continues to play Hulk.. he is by far the best!















Here's my look:


























































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Cucumber
  • Lid- NYX Pigment in Jade Pearl
  • Crease- Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Palette (green/gold) and (Forest green) on the outer corner
  • Liner- On the top I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero, then on the bottom I used Urban Decay Shadow Pencil in Delinquent with Urban Decay shadow in Ransom. Then I used Purple glitter by Shakers on top. In the inner corner I used Archetype Minerals in Weeping Willow.
  • Mascara- Rimmel Scandal Eyes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- Urban Decay Complexion Enhancer
  • Benefit Erase Paste
  • Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll
 LIPS
  • NYX in Castle and Opal

No comments:

Post a Comment