Monday, September 3, 2012

Lime Crime Candy Liner Inspiration

I follow Lime Crime Brand Cosmetics on Facebook, and they do this thing called Makeup Mission Mondays. Well the mission at the time was to use their candy liners, and since I do not own any of their makeup products I wanted to recreate the look using my own stuff! So I decided to do the bright pink liner on top which could be a disaster and everyone thinks you have pink eye lol but using the black with it really made my eyes pop



Here's the look:



















Here's my look:






















 Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- UD Primer Potion
  • Lid- She Space Minerals in Take the Cake
  • Crease- Urban Decay Naked Palette in Toasted
  • Highlight- Naked Palette in Sin
  • Liner- On the top I used Styli-Style in Black and then I used NYX JP in Hot Pink to trace a pink line, then I used Urban Decay Roller Palette in Woodstock.
  • Mascara- Rimmel Scandal Eyes
CHEEKS
  •  Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll
LIPS
  • NYX in Pink Lyric
  • Urban Decay Lip Gloss in Crush

No comments:

Post a Comment