Friday, September 7, 2012

The Voice: Christina Aguilera Look

3 more days until The Voice comes back!!! I am so excited :)

Here is another look from last season by Christina Aguilera, I really love the combo of Bronze and Purple colors.. The rich colors remind me of Fall in a way...especially with that dark berry lip.















Here's My Look:
























































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- UD Primer Potion
  • Lid- I used Styli-Style liner in Black and smudge it out over my lid and crease then I used Archetype Minerals in Poppy Tea
  • Crease- Bring up Poppy Tea
  • Highlight- UD Naked Palette in Naked
  • Liner- Styli-Style in Black on top and bottom, then I used UD in Ransom and Archetype Minerals in Spook
  • Mascara- Cover Girl 24 hr Lash Blast
CHEEKS
  • Primer- UD Brightening Primer
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Physician's Formula in Light-Med
  • Blush- Flirt! in Heart Throb and Physician's Formula Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose
LIPS
  • NYX in Medusa
  • Bonne Belle Kiss This Gloss in Pout

No comments:

Post a Comment