Friday, September 7, 2012

MAC Hey Sailor Look #1

I still can't believe that MAC doesn't put out any Face Charts on their website anymore.. They could do some great things with the Hey Sailor Collection. I wanted to do a cute but different cat eye with a neutral lip.










































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base-Urban Decay Primer Potion.
  • Lid-Instead of using Jaunty, I used a color in Profusion palette
  • Crease- I brought the Jaunty dupe up into the crease.
  • Highlight- Instead of using Crystal Avalanche, I used Hard Candy Compact Dillusional (lavender duochrome)
  • Liner- On the top line instead of using Blue Stripe, I used Wet N Wild Idol Eyes in Distress. On the lower lash line instead of using Hand Forged, I used Archetype Minerals in Autumn Leaves.
  • Mascara- Cover Girl 24hr Lash Blast

CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Physician's Formula Light-Med
  • Blush- Flirt! Heart Throb
 LIPS
  • Instead of  To Catch a Sailor, I used NYX in Iris


No comments:

Post a Comment