Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Roller Girl Palette Look #3

This is the last look that I did with the Urban Decay Roller Girl Palette, it's reminds me of  Neopolitan Ice Cream. I tried to do a thick line on the top starting from the inner corner, stopping in the middle.. I don't know if I really liked that look. It's just different.






Here's my look:


































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Sin
  • Lid- Roller Girl palette in Verve
  • Crease- Roller Girl palette in Woodstock
  • Highlight- UD Naked Palette in Virgin and also in the inner corner
  • Liner- top: UD 24/7 liner in Whiskey, on the bottom I used Whiskey and Dark Horse
  • Mascara- Cover Girl 24hr Lash Blast
 CHEEKS
  • Primer- UD Pore Perfecting
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Physician's Formula in Light-Med
  • Blush- Physician's Formula Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose
LIPS
  • NYX in Pink Lyric
  • UD Lip Junkie Gloss in Crush

No comments:

Post a Comment