Friday, September 7, 2012

Avengers Inspired: Iron Man

I was so psyched for Avengers to come out, and boy oh boy it was worth the wait... The first of my Avengers looks was Mr. Tony Stark himself, Iron Man.
Here's my look:










































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base-NYX JP in Rust
  • Lid- 120 palette Gold
  • Crease- I used MAC Beauty Marked and Archetype Dead Roses in the outer corner.
  • Liner- On the top liner I used Archetype Minerals in Ornaments of Gold. Then on the bottom lash line I used NYX Hot Gold glitter on the inner portion and then I used NYX JP in Rust on the middle and outer lash line.
  • Highlight- Archetype Minerals in Autumn Leaves
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! Heart Throb
  LIPS
  • I can't remember what I used here.. but it's a sheer gloss









No comments:

Post a Comment