Friday, September 7, 2012

Reel Sexy: Dynamic Duo #2

 The next Dynamic Duo look is from the second shadow set in the collection. The color on the left is an icy lavender color and the color on the right is a bold matte dark blue. They both give off a chilly winter feeling.



















Here's my look:
























Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Lid- Instead of using the Dynamic Duo #2, I used Hard Candy Compact in Dillusional (lavender)
  • Crease- I used Wet N Wild Compact in Petal Pusher (light pink-purple)
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Naked Palette (Virgin)
  • Liner- Instead of using Dynamic Duo #2, I used Taylor Made Minerals in Carnival on the top liner. On the bottom I used the same color as my crease.
  • Mascara- Cover Girl 24hr Lash Blast
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll
 LIPS
  • NYC Liquid Lip Color in Pearl Glow
  • NYX in Medusa

No comments:

Post a Comment