Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Urban Decay Haul and Roller Girl Palette #1

I'm not one to really buy things over the internet but I figure I would be crazy to pass up this opportunity.. Urban Decay even though I love you with all my heart.. your products can be pretty pricey, so I normally don't splurge on any of your products.. unless it's something I truly needed (I'm looking at you Naked Palette..)  So one day I was surfing the net and doing some "window" shopping if you will....and I came across a sale on the Urban Decay website.




First and foremost with my products I received free samples of both the Pore Perfecting and Brightening Primers and also a sample of the Primer Potion, which was a really great feature.

















Next I got the Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil Stash, I love these! I have used every color at least once a day.



Then the Roller Girl Palette which also came with UD Lip Junkie in Crush, which was a great color and a cool refreshing mint taste.. I will say that while it is a pretty color, it's very sticky and your hair will get stuck to it. lol. The Roller Girl palette is great, it's mostly neutral tans and browns (Verve, Suspect and Darkhorse) but then you get a fun pop of Woodstock which is a bright and beautiful pink. In the pack you also get a 24/7 liner in Whiskey, it's a medium brown color, which I think it's more Mahogany.
 

































I also bought Urban Lash Kit with a pair of false lashes, glue adhesive, lash mascara and 24/7 Liner in Zero. Just for a little fun and sparkle, I bought the Urban Decay Marshmallow Body Powder and I love the shine on it and it tastes really good haha
































All of this costs under $50, you can't really beat that!



Here's my look:













































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Lid- Roller Girl Palette (Suspect) in the inner and middle corner and (Woodstock) on the outer corner
  • Crease- I used Dark Horse
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Naked Palette in Virgin
  • Liner- On the lower lash line I used Dark Horse and Woodstock, with Whiskey in the water line
  • Mascara- Cover Girl 24 Hr Lash Blast
CHEEKS
  •  Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Physician's Formula Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose
  • Bronze- Physician's Formula in Light-Med
LIPS
  • Urban Decay Lip Junkie Gloss in Crush

No comments:

Post a Comment