Friday, September 21, 2012

Christina Aguilera: The Voice Elimation Round Look

I may as well call this Christina Aguilera month because most of my recent posts have been all about her! It's ok because her looks are amazing. This one was one of her more theatrical looks but still pretty fun, She has bigger eyelids than I do so it's kinda my take on her look and not an exact tutorial. It's a funky silver look with a dramatic black lined eye paired with a nuede lip.






















Here's my look:

























Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
  • Lid- NYX JP in Milk + Archetype Minerals in Soap Bubble
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Naked Palette in Naked
  • Liner- I used Marabella Permanent Liner and then I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
  • Mascara- Urban Decay Big Fatty
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- Benefit Erase Paste
  • Bronze- UD Urban Glow in Brown Sugar + Physician's Formula Light-Med
  • Blush- Heart throb by Flirt!
LIPS
  • NYX in Pumpkin Pie
  • NYC in Nuede York City

No comments:

Post a Comment