Sunday, April 29, 2012

MLP: Sea Spray

I have been so behind lately on these posts, I am so sorry everyone!!! This My Little Pony look was from 2 weeks ago and it was inspired by Sea Spray a bright blue teal pony with a mane of bright blues, purples, teal and pale yellows.



















Here's my look:








































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Wet N Wild in Electro
  • Lid- 120 palette (blue-teal)
  • Crease- Urban Decay in Ransom
  • Highlight- Urban Decay in Sin, in the inner corner I used lid pop neon (yellow)
  • Liner- On the Bottom: Jordana Liner in Bliss and then I used Claires Sparkles (dark blue) and in the water line I used Ruby Kisses Xpress Liner in Rich Bitch
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match and Femme Couture Get Radiant
  • Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll
 LIPS
  • NYX in Pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment