Sunday, April 15, 2012

My Little Pony:Rainbow Berry

Last week's My Little Pony look was inspired by Rainbow Berry, with Easter coming up I wanted a very fun, bright colored look for work, and yes I did wear this to work and I work in a courthouse.. lol  I can pretty much wear what I want makeup wise, but I try not to use a lot of dark colors and heavy liner.





















Here's my look:























Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Purple
  • Lid- 120 palette (1st light purple color)
  • Crease-120 palette (bright pink) and (matte red) in the outer crease
  • Highlight- Ulta in Iceland with Archetype Minerals in Verre De Sol in the inner corner.
  • Liner- On top I used LA Splash glitter liner in Purple Heart, on the lower lash line I used Jordana in Bliss and NYX JP in Baby Blue, then I used 120 palette (light scrambled blue) then I used Claires glitter (bright blue) on top, with NYX JP in Cucumber in the water line
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match + Femme Couture Get Radiant complexion enhancer
  • Blush- Physician's Formula Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose
LIPS
  • NYX in Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment