Saturday, April 7, 2012

Blake Lively: Bold Lips

 I love how simplistic some of Blake's looks are, and then pow! a big bold bright lip that makes her stand out in a crowd. Pair it with black liner you've got yourself a Hollywood glam look!!
































Here's my look:

















































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Lid- Urban Decay Naked Palette (Sin and Virgin)
  • Crease- Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Palette (Lid color on the left side)
  • Highlight-Ulta in Bone
  • Liner- I used Styli-Style Liquid Liner in Blackest Black, on the bottom I used Naked Palette (Sin) and then liquid liner on the bottom
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match and I mixed with Femme Couture's Get Radiant Complexion Enhancer
  • Bronze- Physician's Formula Light-Med
  • Blush- Flirt! Heart Throb
LIPS
  • NYX in Electra

No comments:

Post a Comment