Sunday, April 15, 2012

MAC Iris Apfel: Scarlett Ibis

The last color in the Iris Apfel collection is Scarlett Ibis, and it's actually a pretty color of Bright Red with a hint of Orange.  I paired this bright lip with a smokey eye, love these classic looks.



Here's my look:
























Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Wet N Wild in Pixie
  • Lid- Instead of Silver Gull, I used The Color Workshop set with light silver
  • Crease- Instead of Diamond Dove I used Wet N Wild in Silent Treatment (Crease color)
  • Liner- On top and bottom I used Jordana in Lavish Brown and
  • Highlight- Ulta in Iceland
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Ulta in Bermuda Sands
  • Bronze- Physician's Formula Light-Med
LIPS
  • Instead of Scarlett Ibis, I used a mix of NYX Femme and Eros

No comments:

Post a Comment