Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- NYX JP in Strawberry Milk
- Lid- 120 palette (peony pink and thistle pink)
- Crease- Same as the lid colors
- Highlight- Ulta in Iceland
- Liner- Strawberry Milk on the lower lash line, with the 120 colors on top. on top I used Styli-Style extreme black in the tight line.
- Mascara- Volume Exact Mascara by Covergirl
- Lashes- NYX Lashes (pink and black feather lashes) now I did something rather stupid because I had no more eye lash glue.. I tried to use a regular glue stick to make them stick and it was a temp fix.. unfortunately it irritated my eyes afterwards.. so I will never try that again...
- Brows- I took a clean mascara wand and dunked on some foundation and mixed some NYX Milk on there with it to make my eye brows look lighter.
- I covered my face with NYX JP in Milk
- Blush- I used Hard Candy in Living Doll on the Temples and upper cheek area
- I used a little sticky heart decal on the side of my eye.
- I covered my lips with NYX JP in Milk
- I used NYX JP in Pacific to line my lips, then I used NYX in Baby Pink for the lighter parts and Wet N Wild Fantasy Lip stick in Blue Magic for the dark parts.