Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Christina Aguilera: The Voice Blind Auditions Look

I've been waiting to do this look for a while, the first look of the season 2's Blind Auditions!! Christina Aguilera is just looking fabulous and I can't wait to do future makeup looks from here during this season. There's two from this week's solo and elimination round that are to die for... She has herself an awesome makeup team :)    This look was a lot of fun to do.. perfect for a holiday occasion or just a night out on the town


Here's my look:







Here's what I used:

EYES

  • Base-Hard Candy Shimmer Shadow Stick in Spirited
  • Lid-  Wet n Wild loose shimmer in Golden Poppy and Claires Glitter Stacks in Silver and kinda mixed the two to get the gold color I wanted.
  • Crease- 120 palette (black)
  • Highlight- Ulta in Stardust on brow bone and inner corner
  • Liner- On top I used NYX Skinny Marker and on my tight line and lower lash line I used Wet N Wild Black Sparkle liner. Then I blended 120 (matte black) on top of the lower lash line.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes 
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Bronze- Physician's Formula in Light-Med
  • Blush- Physician's Formula Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose

LIPS
  • NYX in Eros




No comments:

Post a Comment