Friday, March 30, 2012

My Little Pony: Jazzmatazz

Last week's My Little Pony Friday was inspired by Jazzmatazz, I just loved the color combos on this pony with the bright pops of teal and pinks, with all my pony looks I love using glitter! Cause what would a My Little Pony be without some fun glitter!! :)


Here's my look:























Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Lavender
  • Lid- 120 palette (light pink + light purple)
  • Crease-120 palette (bright pink)
  • Highlight- 120 palette (white/gold)
  • Liner- On top NYX Skinny Marker, on the bottom I used Hard Candy Shimmer Shadow in Spirited and put 120 palette (light gold) on top, then I used Jordana liner in Bliss then I used 120 palette (light aqua blue scramble) on top with Shakers glitter in Turquoise Blue, and Wet N Wild Black Sparkle Liner in the water line.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes

CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll
 LIPS

  • NYX in Baby Pink 
  • Wet N Wild Speed Gloss in Untamed

No comments:

Post a Comment