Friday, March 2, 2012

My Little Pony: Silver Spoon


This Friday's My Little Pony look is inspired by Silver Spoon a med gray pony with periwinkle/silver mane with bright blue necklace and glasses.. I have never actually heard of her before but she looks soo cool!! I feel like she would be one of my favorites, she looks so stylish and classy!






  Here's my look:










































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP Pacific Blue
  • Lid- 120 (light silver)
  • Crease- Jane in Hi Ho Silver, and L'oreal HIP Duo in Rascal (dark gray)
  • Highlight- Ulta in Iceland
  • Liner- On top I used Archetype Minerals in Icicle Moon, on the lower lash line I used Jordana Liner in Rock On Silver with NYX JP in Electric Blue on the water line.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes

CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll

LIPS
  • Mix of NYX in Pearl and Wet N Wild in Light Berry Frost



No comments:

Post a Comment