Friday, March 23, 2012

Hunger Games Inspired Look

 I have to admit I have not read any of the Hunger Games books but the movie looks absolutely fantastic! In honor of the movie release I decided to do my own Hunger Games makeup look based off the movie poster Slate Grays and bright yellow golds and oranges.

























Here's my look:




























 Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Wet N Wild Creme Shadow in Graphite
  • Lid- I used Archetype Minerals in Silk Stockings (I used this product wet)
  • Crease- 120 palette (sparkle black)
  • Highlight- 120 palette (white/gold)
  • Liner- On the top line I used Archetype Minerals in Oil Slick, On the bottom and inner corner I used Hard Candy Shimmer Shadow in Spirited then I used Archetype Minerals in Valley of the Kings (used wet) and in the middle I used Rimmel Eyefuls in Flaunt with Archetype Minerals in Yowie the Night Beast on top. Then I lined it with Paper Doll Sparkles in Orange and kinda spread the glitter out towards the outer corner. Then I used Wet N Wild Black Sparkle Liner in the waterline.
  • Mascara- Maybelline in Lots of Lashes
 CHEEKS

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! Heart Throb
  • Bronze- Physician's Formula Light-Med
 LIPS
  • Wet N Wild lip gloss in Panning For Gold

1 comment:

  1. I saw the midnight session of this movie on wed, and I totally see this look! So amazing <3

    ReplyDelete