This look was inspired by the new Dr. Seuss movie The Lorax. I am so excited to see this film, because it looks so pretty visually, love the voice talents (Taylor Swift, Zac Efron, Betty White, and Ed Helms) and it just sounds like a great story. My look was based off the character The Lorax himself and it actually came to me in a dream I had oddly enough... sometimes these ideas pop in my head and I just kinda roll with it, it makes interesting looks I must say.
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- NYX JP in Yellow
- Lid- Taylor Made Minerals in Sunflower
- Crease- 120 palette (orange)
- Highlight- 120 palette (white/gold)
- Liner- On the top I used NYX Skinny Liner, on the bottom I used Maybelline 24hr Color Tatoo in Fierce and Tangy with 120 orange on top, then I used a Paper Doll Sparkles (orange) lining the lower lash line. With NYX JP in Milk in the water line.
- Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes
- Foundation- True Match
- Blush- Flirt! Heart Throb
- NYX in Pumpkin Pie
- Expressions in Orange Sherbert