Saturday, March 3, 2012

Movie Inspired:The Lorax



This look was inspired by the new Dr. Seuss movie The Lorax. I am so excited to see this film, because it looks so pretty visually, love the voice talents (Taylor Swift, Zac Efron, Betty White, and Ed Helms) and it just sounds like a great story.  My look was based off the character The Lorax himself and it actually came to me in a dream I had oddly enough... sometimes these ideas pop in my head and I just kinda roll with it, it makes interesting looks I must say.















 Here's my look:









































Here's what I used:





EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Yellow
  • Lid- Taylor Made Minerals in Sunflower
  • Crease- 120 palette (orange)
  • Highlight- 120 palette (white/gold)
  • Liner- On the top I used NYX Skinny Liner, on the bottom I used Maybelline 24hr Color Tatoo in Fierce and Tangy with 120 orange on top, then I used a Paper Doll Sparkles (orange) lining the lower lash line. With NYX JP in Milk in the water line.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes

CHEEKS
  •  Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! Heart Throb

LIPS
  • NYX in Pumpkin Pie
  • Expressions in Orange Sherbert

No comments:

Post a Comment