Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Makeup Geek Contest:Blake Lively

This look was for Makeup Geek's Blake Lively contest, I was unable to participate in this weekly challenge but this is the entry I would have submitted. Blake looks fresh for Spring with this golden lid and bright fuchsia lip.















Here's my look:













































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Wet N Wild in Pixie
  • Lid- Ulta Iceland + Elegance
  • Crease- Day to Play palatte (med beige)
  • Highlight- Ulta in Stardust
  • Liner- NYX Skinny Marker on top, on the bottom I used a mix of Iceland and 120 palette (beige/gold) I used Wet N Wild Black Sparkle in the water line with med beige in the outer corner.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Physician's Formula Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose
  • Bronze- PF Light-Med
  • Powder-PF Translucent Pearl

LIPS
  • I mixed Wet N Wild in Dollhouse Pink with NYX Lip Sticks Chloe + Shiva

No comments:

Post a Comment