I honestly can't tell you how many times I tried to recreate this look whether it be getting the lipstick color just right or the liner drawn in perfectly. Ok this probably was the 4th time I have tried to do this look and I just was not happy with the outcome. This time I think I finally got it right.
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Wet N Wild in Pixie
- Lid- Ulta in Elegance +Iceland
- Crease- Ulta in Granite
- Highlight- Ulta in Bone
- Liner- On the top line I used NYX JP in Slate with Granite smudged on top, on the lower lashline I used Slate with Granite and Urban Decay shadow in Ransom. Then I used NYX JP in Black Bean on the water line with Wet N Wild Black Sparkle liner to define the tight line and water line.
- Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes
- Foundation-True Match
- Blush- Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose
- Bronze- Physician's Formula in Light-Med
- NYX Fusion + Pandora