Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Vanessa Hudgens Nylon Magazine Event

I honestly can't tell you how many times I tried to recreate this look whether it be getting the lipstick color just right or the liner drawn in perfectly. Ok this probably was the 4th time I have tried to do this look and I just was not happy with the outcome. This time I think I finally got it right.

















 Here's my look:










































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Wet N Wild in Pixie
  • Lid- Ulta in Elegance +Iceland
  • Crease- Ulta in Granite
  • Highlight- Ulta in Bone
  • Liner- On the top line I used NYX JP in Slate with Granite smudged on top, on the lower lashline I used Slate with Granite and Urban Decay shadow in Ransom. Then I used NYX JP in Black Bean on the water line with Wet N Wild Black Sparkle liner to define the tight line and water line.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation-True Match
  • Blush- Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose
  • Bronze- Physician's Formula in Light-Med
LIPS
  • NYX Fusion + Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment