Friday, March 16, 2012

Christina Aguilera: The Voice Battle Rounds Look

I am just loving The Voice and I also love Christina Aguilera's makeup!! This look in particular really got my attention, it was just so pretty!!!









Here's my look:










































Here's what I used:

EYES

  • Base- Jane in Mercury Rising on lid and crease (drew out how I wanted lid)
  • Lid- Wet N Wild Silent Treatment (lid color) then I used Hard Candy Walk the Liner in Night Sky as my base for my glitter. Then I used Claire's Silver glitter on top the lid.
  • Crease-Day to Play Palette in Taupe and Med Beige
  • Highlight- Ulta in Bone
  • Liner- On top I used NYX JP in Milk and then I applied a matte white (120 palette) then I used NYX Skinny Marker to line a thin line in front of the white with Wet N Wild black liner in the tight line. On the bottom: I used Wet N Wild Black Sparkle liner and a black (120 palette) 
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose

LIPS
  • NYX Gem + Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment