Sunday, March 18, 2012

Shamrockin the night away because I am a licensed Cosmetologist!!!

Hope everyone had a safe and happy St. Patty's day!!! I am pleased to announce that I had taken my second part of my Theory test yesterday and I passed!!!! I am now a licensed Cosmetologist :) 












Here's my look:






















Here's what I used:

EYES

  • Base- NYX JP in Horesraddish
  • Lid- Ulta in Iceland
  • Crease- Ulta in Shamrock
  • Highlight- Ulta in Iceland
  • Liner- Top: LA SPLASH in Kyptonite? bottom:120 (green) claire's glitter (green) and Rimmel liner in Peridot on the waterline.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Physician's Formula Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose
 LIPS
  • NYC 2 in 1 in The Rock a Fellas (mix both sides)

No comments:

Post a Comment