Monday, March 5, 2012

Taylor Swift Billboard Women in Music Event Look

This look was inspired by the fresh faced look of Taylor Swift's, I believe this was from the Billboard Women in Music event. I really loved the bright color lip with a clean winged liner and coral cheeks.






Here's my look:



Here's what I used:
EYES
  • Base- Wet N Wild Pixie
  • Lid- Ulta in Elegance
  • Crease- Day to Play (med beige)
  • Highlight- Ulta Bone
  • Liner- On the top I used NYX Skinny Marker, on the bottom I used Jordana Lavish Brown with Jordana Rockabilly Brown on top and Wet N Wild Black Sparkle Liner in the water line.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Physician's Formula Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose

LIPS
  • NYX in Gem + Wet N Wild in Pinkerbell

No comments:

Post a Comment