Saturday, March 17, 2012

Britney Spears "Crazy" Music Video Look


 After doing a Christina Aguilera look I decided to do a look based on another pop princess, Britney Spears. Now I have done many looks from Britney, because she is awesome :) This look in particular is from vintage Britney from her music video "Crazy"  a video which I absolutely loved at the time and still do... I remember staying up late one night memorizing the dance break in the video with my best friend. Even dressed like her for Halloween curly hair and all.

You will notice that I did something new with my hair, I decided to fall into the ombre trend, but instead of doing dark on top and blonde on the bottom (which is what my hair looked like while my highlights were growing out... and I couldn't stand) I decided to go with the Reversed Ombre, that way I can keep my Blonde hair on top and Blonde on the bottom...




Here's my look:









































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX in Lemon
  • Lid- Archetype Cicatrix + False Spring with Wet N Wild Comfort Zone palette (lid color Green)
  • Crease- Comfort Palette (Definer color dark green) with 120 palette (matte black)
  • Highlight-Ulta in Iceland
  • Liner- NYX Skinny Black liner on top with Wet N Wild Black Sparkle, on the lower lash line I used Wet N Wild Black Sparkle liner,
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes

CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! Heart Throb
  • Bronze- Physician's Formula light-med

LIPS
  •  Wet N Wild Lilac Dream + NYX Baby Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment