The next look from the MAC Shop, MAC Cook Collection is inspired by the Call Me Bubbles palette.. which really has a gorgeous display of colors, Call Me Bubbles is a pretty Oyster pearl color, Fresh Daily is a flirty tangerine color, Full of Flavor is a matte coral-pink color and Brash is a copper/burgundy color which when used on top of my Fresh Daily dupe gave my crease tinges of purple. I paired this look with my dupe for Watch Me Simmer, a pretty pink/coral color to compliment the palette.
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Wet N Wild Creme Shadow in Pixie
- Lid- Instead of using Full of Flavor, I used my 88 palette (I got it from my school.. couldn't tell you the brand)
- Crease- Instead of using Fresh Daily, I used Claires Palette and instead of Brash I used the Claire's Palette again in the outer crease.
- Highlight- Instead of using Call Me Bubbles, I used 88 Palette
- Liner- on the lower lash line, I used the Fresh Daily dupe
- Mascara-Maybelline Lots of Lashes
- Foundation- True Match
- Blush- Flirt! Heartthrob
- Instead of using Watch Me Simmer, I used Wet n Wild in Pinkerbell
- NYC in Sungold Pink