Thursday, March 1, 2012

MAC Shop MAC, Cook MAC Collection:Call Me Bubbles Dupes



The next look from the MAC Shop, MAC Cook Collection is inspired by the Call Me Bubbles palette.. which really has a gorgeous display of colors, Call Me Bubbles is a pretty Oyster pearl color, Fresh Daily is a flirty tangerine color, Full of Flavor is a matte coral-pink color and Brash is a copper/burgundy color which when used on top of my Fresh Daily dupe gave my crease tinges of purple. I paired this look with my dupe for Watch Me Simmer, a pretty pink/coral color to compliment the palette.





















Here's my look:
























Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base-  Wet N Wild Creme Shadow in Pixie
  • Lid- Instead of using Full of Flavor, I used my 88 palette (I got it from my school.. couldn't tell you the brand)
  • Crease- Instead of using Fresh Daily, I used Claires Palette and instead of Brash I used the Claire's Palette again in the outer crease.
  • Highlight- Instead of using Call Me Bubbles, I used 88 Palette
  • Liner- on the lower lash line, I used the Fresh Daily dupe
  •  Mascara-Maybelline Lots of Lashes

CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! Heartthrob

LIPS
  • Instead of using Watch Me Simmer, I used Wet n Wild in Pinkerbell
  • NYC in Sungold Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment