Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Shop MAC, Cook MAC Collection:Colour Added Dupes

MAC has come out with another fun collection called the Shop MAC, Cook MAC Collection.. which I would love to shop MAC but I don't know about cooking their products...  I think they look better than they would taste. lol   In the collection there are 3 different quads: Call Me Bubbles, Shop & Drop, Colour Added, what this look is inspired by..













 Here's my look:























(please ignore my hair.. I tried to curl my hair with a sock... and clearly it did not work hahaha)





Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Wet N Wild Creme Shadow in Pixie
  • Lid- Instead of using Colour Added, I used NYX Trio in Serengetti (1st color)
  • Crease-Instead of using Pre-Packaged, I used Physician's Formula Pop Blue Eyes (dark blue)
  • Highlight- Instead of using Laundry Daze, I used a Color Mates palette (that I got for a dollar at Meijers) (yellow-white)
  • Liner- On the top lash line I used Ruby Kisses Xpress liner in Rebel. On the lower lash line I used Jordana liner in Denim Blue and on top instead of using Self-serve, I used another color from the Color Mates palette (grey/blue)
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash in Lots of Lashes

CHEEKS

  •  Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll

LIPS
  • NYC City Duets in The Rock a fellas

No comments:

Post a Comment