Thursday, February 23, 2012

MAC Vera Crushed Metallic Pigments: Strawberry Patch Dupes

The next inspired look from the MAC Vera collection is my dupe for Strawberry Patch, which is another crushed metallic pigment stack with colors ranging from bright pinks to creamy peach colors. I love working with pink colors because they can really make your eyes pop, but you have to be careful how you place certain colors to make sure you don't get the appearance of being tired.























Here's my look:










































 Here's what I used::

EYES

  • Base- NYX JP in Lavender
  • Lid- Instead of using Rose Light, I used Ulta in Rose Dusk and then on the outer portion instead of using Strawberry Patch, I used Archetype Minerals in Plastic Pink
  • Crease-Instead of using Moon Rose, I used She Space Minerals in Oh You Jealous Girl! 
  • Highlight- Instead of using Star Crystal, I used Archetype Minerals in Sex and Candy
  • Liner- I used my dupe for Strawberry Patch and my dupe for Star Crystal on the inner lower lash line.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash in Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  •  Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll
LIPS
  • NYC in Park Avenue Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment