Sunday, February 12, 2012

Makeup Geek Katy Perry Contest: "Thinking of You" Music Video

 Last week's weekly challenge was Katy Perry inspired and while I'm no stranger to doing Katy Perry looks, I decided to go back in time and do a look inspired by her video for "Thinking Of You". I also recently cut my bangs on my own and still getting used to them again.. lol



Here's my look:






















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Wet N Wild in Pixie
  • Lid- Ulta Elegance
  • Crease- Day to Play palette (taupe)
  • Highlight-Day to Play (beige)
  • Liner- on top: NYX Skinny Marker, on the bottom, with Jordana glitter liner in Rock on Silver on the water line.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash in Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! in Urge
LIPS
  • NYX in Medusa




















1 comment: