Monday, February 20, 2012

My Little Pony: Apple Bloom

This My Little Pony look was done a few Fridays ago.. I have to apologize that I'm so behind on my posts.. because I have many that need to get done still.... This look was inspired by Apple Bloom, a yellowish-green pony with a bright rose mane.


 




Here's my look:























Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Milk
  • Lid- 120 Palette (matte green-yellow) to match the body of the pony
  • Crease-120 Palette (rose-red) to match the mane and tail
  • Highlight-120 Palette (pale gold)
  • Liner- on top: NYX Skinny Liner, on the lower lash line I used Hard Candy Take Me Out Liner in Ahi with the matte Green-Yellow color on top, and NYX JP in Rocky Mountain Green on the water line
  • Mascara- Great Lash in Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush-Flirt! Heart Throb

LIPS
  • Wet N Wild in Sunset Peach


No comments:

Post a Comment