Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Little Pony: Daffidazey

This was my look for My Little Pony Friday which also happened to fall on my Practical exam for Cosmetology,  so I decided to go with inspiration from DaffiDazey, a white pony with multicolored mane and tail, one that I really wanted to do for a while now but I had always wanted it to be a bright colorful look that it deserved.


As for my exam, I PASSED!!! I'm so relieved after all this time preparing and getting all my supplies together.. now I had to schedule for the second part of my exam, Theory portion and I'm taking it on St. Patrick's Day and then hopefully I get my license *fingers crossed*





Here's my look:





















Here's what I used:


EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Lavender
  • Lid- on the inner portion of the lid, and inner corner I used Archetype Minerals in Lisa's Busted Camaro, then I used She Space Minerals in Electric Lust on the rest of the lid
  • Crease- I used She Space Minerals in Fire and Brimstone and then I used 120 Palette (matte red) on the outer crease
  • Highlight- Ulta Iceland
  • Liner- on the inner lower lash line, I used Lisa's Busted Camaro, and then I used NYX JP in Purple Velvet and used She Space minerals in A Bit Naughty on top. With NYX JP in Milk on the water line
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash in Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll
LIPS
  • Femme Couture Lip Luster in Sahara Rose








No comments:

Post a Comment