This My Little Pony look is inspired by Scootalo, a light orange pony with medium purple and hot pink mane. For my Eye lid base I used the new Maybelline Color Tatoo eyeshadow in Fierce and Tangy. I'm really loving how this colorful look turned out.
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Maybelline Color Studio eyeshadow in Fierce and Tangy
- Lid- She Space Minerals in Fire and Brimstone
- Crease- 120 palette (med pink and purple, whatever best matches)
- Highlight- Hard Candy Compact in Star (light yellow-orange) and in the inner corner and inner lower lash line
- Liner- On the lower lash line Urban Decay shadow in Ransom with NYX JP in Hot Pink in the water line.
- Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash in Lots of Lashes
- Foundation- True Match
- Blush- Flirt! in Heart Throb
- Hedy's ma. nish. ma holographic lip color in Kaleidoscope