Saturday, February 18, 2012

My Little Pony: Scootaloo

This My Little Pony look is inspired by Scootalo, a light orange pony with medium purple and hot pink mane.  For my Eye lid base I used the new Maybelline Color Tatoo eyeshadow in Fierce and Tangy. I'm really loving how this colorful look turned out.













 Here's my look:









































Here's what I used:

EYES

  • Base- Maybelline Color Studio eyeshadow in Fierce and Tangy
  • Lid- She Space Minerals in Fire and Brimstone
  • Crease- 120 palette (med pink and purple, whatever best matches)
  • Highlight- Hard Candy Compact in Star (light yellow-orange) and in the inner corner and inner lower lash line
  • Liner- On the lower lash line Urban Decay shadow in Ransom with NYX JP in Hot Pink in the water line.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash in Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! in Heart Throb
LIPS
  • Hedy's ma. nish. ma holographic lip color in Kaleidoscope

No comments:

Post a Comment