Wednesday, February 1, 2012

MLP:Cherry Blossom

This My Little Pony Friday was inspired by the pony Cherry Blossom, a bright magenta-purple, with bright and medium pinks and light lavenders. I was going to a red hat event with my mom so this inspiration was perfect.


 




Here's my look:
 



Here's what I used:
EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Strawberry Milk
  • Lid- 120 palette (medium pink + med purple) *anything the match the body color*
  • Crease- 120 Palette (darker purple + pink)
  • Highlight- Physician's Formula for Hazel eyes (white-pink) in the inner corner I used Archetype Minerals in Verre De Sol 
  • Liner- NYX Skinny Marker on top, on the bottom I used Verre De Sol , on the liner I used Paper Doll loose glitter (magenta pink) with Archetype Minerals in Integras Dog. *to match the dark magenta in the mane* and Jordana liner in Purple Prism
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash in Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Plum Wine
  • Powder- Physician's Formula in Translucent Pearl
LIPS
  • NYX Shiva + Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment