Saturday, February 18, 2012

Superbowl Look 2012: Giants vs. Jets

 This was my look for this year's Superbowl, (notice how way behind on my posts I am.. ) This year I didn't really have a preference and  luckily enough both teams had the same colors.. I am glad that the New York Giants won because I just don't like Tom Brady.. or anyone who leaves their pregnant gf for a supermodel..  but anyways.. on to the look:


Here's my look:









































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Wet N Wild Pixie
  • Lid- Day to Play palette (matte tan)
  • Crease- Ulta  Granite
  • Highlight- Ulta Iceland, Jordana liner in Rock on Silver in the inner corner and then Ulta in Iceland on top
  • Liner- NYX JP Milk then on top I used Jordana liner Rock on Silver in the inner lash line then on the middle part of the lash line I used Taylor Made Minerals in Carnivale and on the outer lash line 120 palette (matte red) On the lower lash line I used Jordana liner in Denim Blue with Carnivale on top and connect with the top line.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! in Urge

LIPS
  • NYC in China Town Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment