Friday, February 24, 2012

MAC Vera Crushed Metallic Pigment: Aloha Dupe

The last look inspired by MAC Vera collection, comes from Crushed metallic pigment stack Aloha.
Loads of pretty orange and bronze colors, like my look for Strawberry Patch, this look really made my eyes pop!






















Here's my look:




































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Wet N Wild Creme Shadow in Pixie
  • Lid- Instead of using Latern Light, I used Physician's Formula for Blue Eyes (light orange)
  • Crease-Instead of using Campfire Crush, I used Archetype Minerals in Yowie the Night Beast and instead of using Aloha, I used She Space Minerals in Hot for Chocolate in the outer crease.
  • Highlight- Instead of using Shifting Sands, I used Archetype Minerals in Seelie Court
  • Liner-  On the bottom lash line I used Jordana liner in Rockabilly Brown and then I used my dupe for Campfire Crush.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Great Lash in Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush-  Flirt! in Heart Throb
LIPS

  •  NYC 16 hr lip stain in Persistent Pink


No comments:

Post a Comment