Monday, February 20, 2012

Zelda's Revenge on Valentine's Day

This look was actually going to be entered into Makeup Geek's Valentine's Day Contest, but alas I could not get my look uploaded by the deadline, but I would still love the share my look with everyone! My inspiration was kinda vampy pin-up? Something kinda classy but fun...






















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Wet N Wild Creme Shadow in Pixie
  • Lid- Ulta in Elegance
  • Crease- Archetype Minerals in Dead Roses
  • Highlight- Ulta in Bone
  • Liner-On top: NYX Skinny Marker with She Space Minerals in Zelda's Revenge on top. On the lower lash line I used Archetype Minerals in Integra's Dog I and connect the bottom with the top in the outer corners
  • Mascara- Great Lash in Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Ulta in Chianti
LIPS
  • NYC Liquid Lip Liner in Sheer Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment