Friday, March 9, 2012

My Little Pony: Fancy Free

There's a handy dandy site that gives an encyclopedia for My Little Ponies http://mlp.imagesofher.com/index.php (but not the Gen 1's I used to play with)  I came across Fancy Free, she was really cute and it was a great opportunity to do a purple gradient type look. I really love doing looks with sparkles, especially when I do My Little Pony looks.





























Here's my look:








































Here's what I used:

EYES

  • Base- NYX JP in Lavender
  • Lid- Physician's Formula for Green Eyes (lightest purple) on the inner lid, then (med purple) on the rest
  • Crease-Physician's Formula for Green Eyes (dark purple closest to the light purples)
  • Highlight- Physician's Formula for Green Eyes (lightest purple)
  • Liner- on the lower lash line: Urban Decay in Ransom with Paper Doll Sparkles (purple) lining it. with NYX JP in Lavender on the water line.
  • Mascara- Maybelline

CHEEKS

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! Urge
LIPS
  • NYX in Castle
  • Hard Candy Glossaholic Chill Out in Vanilla



No comments:

Post a Comment