Friday, March 2, 2012

MAC Shop. MAC Cook Collection:Shop and Drop Dupes

The last palette from the MAC Shop,  MAC Cook Collection is Shop & Drop, I really loved these colors! Great combo of pinks,purple and blues. I also used my dupe for the Naughty Saute lip stick also from this collection to make a fun pop to your lips!






























 Here's my look:


























 Here's what I used:

EYES

  • Base- Jane Mercury Rising
  • Lid- Instead of using Hypnotizing, I used Wet N Wild compact in Silent Treatment (lid color)
  • Crease- Instead of using Power Boosted, I used 120 palette (med purple) and on the outer crease instead of using Shop and Drop, I used Physician's Formula Pop Blue Eye Candy (dark blue)
  • Highlight- Instead of using Sugar Snack, I used 120 palette (light pink) on the brow bone and inner corner
  • Liner- on the lower lash line I used Jordana liner Denim Blue and then my dupe for Shop and Drop on top.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS

  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! Urge

LIPS
  • Instead of using Naughty Saute, I used Wet N Wild in Doll House Pink

1 comment: