Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Little Pony: Mimic

This is my era of My Little Ponies.. I actually had this one too!! It's name is Mimic and it's a cool light green color with a bright yellow-green and magenta-red mane.. I tried to use an eye popping color on my water line




















Here's my look:
























Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Horseraddish
  • Lid-120- light green
  • Crease-120 red + pink and 88 palette (dark green) in the outer crease
  • Highlight- Ulta in Iceland
  • Liner- On top I used NYX JP in Rocky Mountain Green, on the bottom I used Hard Candy Take Me Out Liner in Ahi with 120 palette (dark green) with Claire's sparkles (yellow and green) and NYX JP in Cherry and Hot Pink on the waterline.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Physician's Formula Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose

LIPS
  • NYX Gem + Wet N Wild in Coral-ine

No comments:

Post a Comment