Saturday, April 14, 2012

MAC Iris Apfel: Flamingo


I didn't forget about the rest of the Iris Apfel lip sticks I swear! The color Flamingo is a light coral color and I decided to pair it with nice coral eye to match with a nice winged out eye liner. Flamingo is the first lip stick in the picture below.


















Here's my look:























Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- NYX JP in Milk
  • Lid- Instead of Early Bird, I used my 88 palette (coral color)
  • Crease- Instead of using Howzat, I used my dupe Ulta Twilight
  • Highlight-
  • Liner- Jordana Liner in Rock On Silver with Silver Gull dupe on top and inner corner
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes
 CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match + Femme Couture Get Radiant Complexion Enhancer 
  • Blush-

  •   Instead of Flamingo, I used Wet N Wild in Sunset Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment