Friday, April 6, 2012

Makeup Geek Spring Look Contest:

Makeup Geeks weekly challenge is inspired by Spring and what is more spring than flowers? I decided to do a popping pink look based off my favorite flowers: Peonies.
















Here's my look:
























Here's what I used:

EYES

  • Base- NYX JP in Lavender
  • Lid- She Space Minerals in Take The Cake
  • Crease- 120 palette (bright pink peony) with Archetype Minerals in Dead Roses in the outer crease
  • Highlight-120 palette (matte white) and Archetype Minerals in Verre De Sol on the inner corner
  • Liner- I used Styli-style Blackest Black liquid liner on top with Wet N Wild Black Sparkle in the tight line, then on the lower lash line I used NYX JP in Rust with Dead Roses on top
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match with Femme Couture Get Radiant Complexion Enhancer
  • Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll

LIPS
  • Wet N Wild in Dollhouse Pink
  • Femme Couture Lip Luster in Vixen

No comments:

Post a Comment