Hope that everyone had a happy Easter!! When deciding what I was going to do this year, I thought about what kinds of candy I would usually get in my Easter basket when I was younger, of course I would get Jelly Beans and Marshmallow Peeps, which I did a look based off Marshmallow Peeps last year.. I thought about my love/hate relationship with Malted Milk Balls and how I would get them but I never really liked them but yet I would still eat them.. They were always bright colored with speckled with different colors and have always been big Easter memory for me.
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- NYX JP in Strawberry Milk
- Lid- 120 Palette (pink to match the pink in the picture)
- Crease- Lid Pop Neon (yellow) then I used Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Palette in (dark brown)
- Highlight- 120 palette (matte white) with Archetype Minerals in Soap Bubbles in the inner corner.
- Liner- On the lower lash line I used Comfort Zone Brown and Ulta Brass, then I used Jordana Bliss in the water line.
- Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes
- Foundation- True Match + Femme Couture Get Radiant complexion enhancer
- Blush- Hard Candy in Living Doll
- Wet N Wild in Dark Pink Frost
- Hard Candy Glossaholic Chill Out Gloss in Vanilla