Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Little Pony: Summer Bloom

This look is inspired by Summer Bloom, a pretty yellow pony with a fade into a delicate rose color almost penny like with a bright pink mane..
























 Here's my look:








































Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Lid- 120 palette (yellow)
  • Crease- 120 palette (Pink) to match her mane.
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Naked Palette in Virgin
  • Liner- On top Wet N Wild Black Sparkle liner. On the bottom I used NYX JP in Rust in the water line and on the lower lash line I used Color Me Glow Profusion palette (Tan/pink) and then I used the same yellow color on the outer lash line. I also used a glitter that was a rose pink color from my Claire's glitter stacks.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match
  • Blush- Flirt! Heart Throb
 LIPS
  • Femme Couture Super Jucies Trio in Blissfully Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment