Sunday, April 15, 2012

Christina Aguilera: The Voice Results Show!

Christina Aguilera is looking flawless this season on The Voice, her look from the first elimination round was gorgeous!!  California Barbie goddess!! I'm so glad she got a new stylist and is taking care of herself.. Her clothes and her hair were a million times better compared to the season premiere.. okay enough about my makeup crush on Christina.. Jake Bailey is doing great things for her.

















 Here's my look:









































* You may wonder why I always have pictures in my car... well it's simple I get really great lighting in my car that my camera doesn't give me in my house.. so I normally take pics either in my car or behind a window.. just my lighting preference lol*


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Styli-Style line and seal waterproof liner in Extreme Black, I took the liner and lined the eyes and then I used a smudge brush and smudged it out into the crease area
  • Lid + Crease- I used Ulta in Brass all over the lid and crease
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Naked Palette in Virgin
  • Liner- Besides using Extreme Black on the top lash line, I used it on the lower lash line and waterline and smudged it out the same as the top and used Brass and a little of Wet N Wild Comfort Palette (dark brown)
  •  Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match + Femme Couture Get Radiant
  • Bronze- Physician's Formula Light- Med
  • Blush- I used a Rouge Blush Palette, I got from my school QC Makeup Academy, and It was a peachy/bronze color.
LIPS
  • Wet N Wild in Dark Pink Frost
  • Femme Couture Lip Luster in Vixen

No comments:

Post a Comment